5 ways to wellbeing webinar
A FREE interactive online session, whereby you will get na introduction to the 'FIVE WAYS to WELLBEING', and find out how these researched tools can be embedded into your daily lives to support your mental health and help to reduce stress.
The webinars will be presented on Zoom platform by Kathryn Pickup. Kathryn is one of the Workplace Wellbeing Trainers at Oxfordshire Mind. She is passionate about workplace wellbeing and has undertaken research in this area. She is also a mental health first aider.
The aim of the session is to understand the concept of the 'Five Ways to Wellbeing' by exploring:
- Who Oxfordshire Mind is and what they do
- The effect of stress on mental health
- What wellbeing is and why it matters
- How the Five Way to Wellbeing can help us and others
- Sharing ideas on how you can achieve the five 'ways'
- How to develop na action plan to do something new or different
The sessions will take place on:
- Friday, 20 November 2020 at 1pm - 2pm
- Thursday, 10 December 2020 at 6pm - 7pm
To book please use the link below.