Back to Practice Webinar: Nurses Edition
The Dentistry Show, supported by the BADN are delighted to invite you to the next installment of their free 'Back to Practice' webinar series providing key support to all dental teams during these uncertain times.
Introducing their first nurses edition to the series, all dental nurses and their colleagues are welcome to join the webinar on Friday 21st August at 3pm (BST):
Dental Nursing - An Historical Perspective
Sign up here
Produced in partnership with University of Kent and supported by the BADN the webinar will aim to provide an insight into the history of dental nursing set within the context of the evolution of dentistry.
How well do you know your history? Join us to understand a clear view of the past, as a lens through which to view future Dental Nurse contributions within the dental team.
- Throughout history those conducting dentistry have been assisted.
- Dental nursing has been a recognised occupation since the end of the 1800.
- The dental nurses have contributed to wider public health initiatives since the early 1900's.
- There is a substantial historical archive documentation charting the challenges experienced in establishing dental nursing in the early years.
- Sound education and training have underpinned dental nurse practice for over 100 years.
- Dr Debbie Reed, EdD, MSc, PGCHE, BA(Hons), Cert Ed, FHEA, Chartered MCIPD, GCGI
Sign up here