Back to Practice Webinar - Monday 8th June @ 6PM
We are delighted to invite you to the next installment of our ‘Back to Practice’ webinar series delivering free support to the dental profession during these uncertain times.
All members of the dental team are welcome to join us on Monday 8th June at 6pm (BST):
TITLE: PPE & RPE: Preparing for return to the Dental Surgery
Produced in partnership with Dakatra and supported by the BADN the webinar will aim to discuss the considerations required when using respiratory protective equipment in healthcare settings.
Your questions answered on PPE, RPE Fit Testing and the practicalities of returning to practice.
- To discuss the principles of respiratory protection and equipment
- To differentiate between surgical masks & different types of respirators FFP1, FFP2, FFP3, reusable & loose fitting
- To describe how this impacts the dental team and dental practice including routines and processes.
- Raise awareness on different employer and employee responsibilities.
- To discuss the potential impact Covid-19 has on the provision of dentistry and the PPE choices for the dental team.
- Kariem El-Boghdadly, Consultant Anaesthiologist
- Samy Darwish, Specialist Periodontist
- Tarik Shembesh, Oral Surgeon
- Cat Edney, Dental Therapist
- Ashvin Babber, Dentist
- Rebecca Silver, Dental Nurse
Sign up to the webinar
This webinar is designed to help the whole dental team return back to practice, so please forward this email on to your practice colleagues.