Government Test and Trace Payment Scheme: claiming financial support

The Government has introduced new financial support to people who are told to self-isolate called Test and Trace Support Payment scheme.

The Government website explains:

If you’re asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace and you’re on a low income, unable to work from home and will lose income as a result, you may be entitled to a payment of £500 from your local authority under the Test and Trace Support Payment scheme.

Please note, this scheme is subject to meeting specific eligbility criteria. To find out if you're eligible please see GOV website.

Your local council should provide you with the option to apply for this scheme and information on how to do it. You can find your local council by clicking here.