Specialist Treatment Coordinator Course
Reducing the dentist's admin time and allowing them to focus on the clinical revenue driving areas of the practice has shown to be very effective in improving efficiencies, patient experience and business growth in practices. So, what are you waiting for?
This course will be an introduction to Implant Treatment Coordination. Dental professionals will learn the important values and skills required for successful Specialist Treatment Coordination (STC), through a series of interactive training, presentations and workshops throughout the day.
Delegates will be provided with the tools and capabilities to communicate with patients effectively through various methods. Through its 3 sections, How to be an effective STC, Meaningful Patient Interaction and Essentials for Implant treatments in the practice, this course will assist STCs in managing patients’ expectations and identifying patient needs whilst also enabling patients to make an informed and powerful choice about their specialist treatment.
At the end of the course delegates will have learnt:
- How to approach patients with confidence and integrity whilst providing them with informative
- treatment options which will increase their chance of implant treatment uptake.
- The necessary toolkit that can be effectively implemented within their practices.
- The skills that are required for an effective STC.
- How to approach and convert patients.
- How to ethically raise awareness of implants and implement the STC role into their practice.
More about the course