BDA Scottish Dental Conference and Exhibition
Date: Friday 20 September
Time: 09:00 - 17:00
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel Glasgow
Bookings: bda.org/scottishdental or call 020 7563 4590
Up to 6 hours verifiable CPD available
- Periodontics: working to get the best out of each other and for the patient
- Management of head and neck cancer patients - this cover the roles of GDPs and team members
- An update in decontamination
- Domiciliary care in dentistry ( one of the speakers delivering this session is Avril Murray, a Senior Dental Nurse at South Eastern HSCT)
- Mental health and well-being in the dental profession
- A team approach to minimal intervention of tooth decay in children
This event has got a reputation for being a fantastic team day within dentistry and this year there are great lectures relevant to dental nurses such as 'Periodontics: working to get the best out of each other and for the patient'. The programme also covers the management of head and neck cancer patients in a session exploring the role of both GDPs and team members. Avril Murray is a speaker who will be of particular interest to dental nurses; Avril is a senior dental nurse at South Eastern HSCT and one of the speakers who will be delivering 'An update in decontamination'.
The BADN stand will be manned by Adam Skalski - come along to say hello, join/renew your membership, get your BADN bag (current members only, while stock last) or find out about this year's National Dental Nursing Conference.