NEBDN is recruiting for new Trustees
The National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN) has a new opportunity for two new clinical Trustees to join its team! Currently the Board is made up of 12 Trustees and you will be replacing those who have completed their time in position. NEBDN is a leading provider of qualifications for dental nurses in the UK. As a registered charity, its
been examining and awarding dental nursing qualifications for over 75 years!
What will you be doing?
- Preparing for and attending approximately six meetings of the Board each year.
- Attending NEBDN’s AGM/conference each year.
- Being a member of, and participating in, one of its subcommittees – this will include a mixture of face-to-face meetings, teleconferences/video conferencing, and work outside the meetings.
- Attending the annual strategic planning day. (usually held in October each year)
- Ad hoc assistance as required.
What will you get out of it?
- The opportunity to develop leadership skills
- Improve financial skills, develop/ improve management skills
- The opportunity to gain a range of business skills
- The opportunity to enhance your continuing professional development
- The opportunity to influence and develop dental nurse education and future qualifications
- The opportunity to get involved in strategic development
Time and commitment
Overall the time commitment is approximately 12 days a year plus preparation time.
As a clinical Trustee you will already have experience working in the dental industry and will be/have worked as a dental nurse, dentist or dental clinical professional. This role can be worked alongside other NEBDN Associate positions such as an Examiner.
Closing date 5pm Friday 10 July 2020.
For more information or to apply for the position, click here.