NHS Dentistry and oral health update
In the most recent NHS bulletin dated 27 November 2020, Sara Hurley, Chief Dental Officer England provides an update for all dental professional colleagues. In addition, the bulletin provides updates on:
- Government guidance on those clinically extremely vulnerable
- Update on the use of antibiotics from Public Health England
- The Oral Health Foundation's campaign to raise awareness of mouth cancer
- Complaints data collection on hold
- Llife support training for dental professionals
- Open letter to dental professionals from the four UK chief dental officers
- NHS staff testing: the process for primary care dental teams
- Dental teams and COVID-19 vaccines
- Primary care dental teams and access to flu vaccinations
- Government proposals to ban online adverts for foods high in fat, sugar and salt, and;
- By word of mouth...the colleagues we're all talking about!
To access the latest bulletin, click here.